2019年5月29日 星期三






107學年義興資優班英語畢業話劇

內容簡介

義興資優班六年級學生經過一個多學期的討論與撰寫,將神奇樹屋─Blizzard of the Blue Moon這本小說改寫為劇本。來到台灣的安妮和傑克,如何藉著台灣男孩湯姆的幫助,在兩大博物館間尋找獨角獸?他們怎麼對抗壞人,完成拯救獨角獸的任務?湯姆因為這個任務,不僅和書中主角建立了可貴的友誼,更克服了學習上的困難,完成這次閱讀報告的作業。


劇本
Magic Treehouse; Finding a Unicorn

Characters:
Narrator
Jack
Annie
Tom
Man
Woman

第一幕 Scene 1
Narrator: Today, the teacher asked everyone to read an English book at home, and do a report on it the following day. So, Tom was on his way home.
老師給了全班同學一項功課,那就是要讀一本英文書,並於明天發表。當湯姆回到家時...
Tom:  Why do we have so much homework?  Fountain is so so bad!! Hmmm…, what can I read? (looking at the bookshelf.) I’ll choose the thinnest one! Magic Tree House; Saving the Unicorn?! Great! I will read this book! (opening the book, he reads for a moment and falls asleep)
為什麼要有這項功課? 老師壞壞!!Hmmm......要看什麼書呢?(看著書架。)讓我來找選擇最薄的一個!神奇樹屋-拯救獨角獸?!太棒了,我要讀這本書!
Narrator: Soon, he fell asleep. Just then…
他很快的睡著了。就在這時...
Tom:Where am I? I’m in a treehouse?
這是哪裡? 我在樹屋裡嗎?
Jack: Who are you?
你是誰?
Tom: Oh, you scared me. I’m Tom.
你嚇到我了,我是Tom
Jack: Hi, I’m Jack.
Hi, 我是Jack
Tom: You are Jack? And this is a treehouse. Am I in the story?
你是Jack?然後這裡又是樹屋,難道我已經在故事裡了?
Jack: What story?
Tom: A magical story, but I can’t understand it.
一個神奇的故事,但是我讀不太懂。
Jack: Can you please say it more clearly?
再講清楚一點?
Tom: It seems like a very interesting story. In the story, there were 2 kids that want to find a unicorn.
好像是個很有趣的故事,有2個小孩要去找...
Annie: I found a book about a unicorn.
快來,我找到一本獨角獸的書。
Tom: Unicorn…I’m really in the book!! (he silently says to the audience)
獨角獸...果然,我真的在書裡。(小聲對觀眾說)
傑克、安妮: He’s a strange person.真是一個奇怪的人。
Tom: I know a kind of magic. You point to a picture and think of the time and place. You will be taken there immediately.
(轉向傑克)我聽說有一種魔法就是你只要指著書裡的圖,並說你想去那裡,就可以啟動超時空傳送到那個圖的時間和地點。
Jack: How did you know?
你怎麼知道的?
Annie: He knows our secret.
他知道了我們的秘密。
Tom: This is not a secret! It from a best seller and everyone knows that.
這不是秘密啊! 這是一本暢銷書的內容啊!
Jack: Since it’s not a secret, do you want to go on an adventure with us?
既然已經不是秘密了,那你想跟我們一起去探險嗎?
Tom: Really? You want to take me with you?不會吧! 你們真的要帶我去?
Annie:I want to get there. (Pointing to a picture of Taiwan in 2019)
我想去這裡 (指著台灣地圖)
第二幕 Scene 2
Narrator: They appeared like ghosts in Taoyuan, Taiwan.
他們像幽靈一樣的出現在台灣的桃園市。
Jack: Where are we?
這裡是哪裡?
Annie: ( reading the map) This is the front of Yixing Elementary school.
(看著地圖)這裡是義興國小前面。
Tom: Yixing Elementary school. Isn't that my school? Oh, no!
義興國小,那不就是我讀的學校嗎?完了!(小聲對觀眾說,
想要轉身溜走)
Jack: (Grabbing Tom by his shoulder) What's wrong? Let's go inside to take a look!
怎麼了嗎? 我們進去看看吧!
Tom: NO, no, no. I don’t want to go in.
我才不要。
Annie: Why not? I would love to visit schools, especially the library!
為什麼? 我喜歡參觀學校,特別是圖書館!
Narrator: They walked into the Yixing Elementary School and found that everyone was gone.
他們走進了義興國小,發現所有人都不見了?!
Annie: Why are they’re missing?
他們怎麼都不見了?
Tom: Today is the 228  holiday.
現在是228啊!
Annie: What is the 228 holiday?什麼是228?
Tom: It is a holiday to commemorate the people that died in the events happened on February 28th, 72 years ago.
就是為了紀念在228事件中遇難的人。
Jack: What exactly happened on February 28?
今天發生了什麼事嗎?
Tom: Several years ago, on February 28, someone…
在好幾年前的今天,有人......
Annie: Ok, okay! Stop talking about this! Anyway, today is holiday!
好了,好了! 不要再說了! 反正今天放假就對了!
Jack: It’s interesting! Tell me more!
這真是太有趣了! 再多說一點!!
Annie: Stop talking about this!
不要說了!!!
Tom: Ok. Back to our mission. Is the unicorn really here?
好啦~回歸正傳,獨角獸真的在這邊嗎?
Jack: Maybe. Let's split up and find it!
應該吧,我們分頭去找吧!
Annie: Ok, Then let’s gather at the school gate at 12:00!
等一下12:00的時候在門口集合!
Tom, Jack: Ok!
好!
Narrator: Then they split up and searched, ten minutes later, on Jack's side…
他們便分頭去尋找,十分鐘後,在傑克那邊......
Jack: Here is the library. There should be some information about the unicorn.
這裡是圖書館,應該會有一些關於獨角獸的訊息。
Narrator: Jack searches through the library and finds a voice recorder under the bookshelf.傑克翻遍整個圖書館,終於在書櫃下方找到了一個錄音筆。
(12:00 at the school gate)
(12:00  在校門口)
Annie: Hey, Jack! Have you seen Tom?
嘿!傑克。你有看到湯姆嗎?
Jack: Hey(gasp), look at this!嘿(喘著氣)你們看這個!
Narrator: Annie took it and saw that it was a voice recorder. 安妮接過來一看,原來是一支錄音筆。
Narrator: They found a short recording.
他們發現了一小段錄音。
Jack: Hey! Someone used this recorder!
嘿!有人用過這支錄音筆ㄝ!
Tom: Let’s listen to it!快放來聽聽看吧!
獨角獸: A man and a woman caught me. They want to sell my horn to the museum! Please come and save me!
我被壞人抓到了博物館,他們想要把我的角賣給博物館!快來救我!
Annie: It has really been taken away! We must save it!
看來牠真的被抓走了!我們一定要去救牠!
Jack: But there are many museums in Taiwan. Which one is it?可是台灣有很多座博物館阿...
Tom: Then we have to search them one by one.那就只好一間一間找了...
Jack: Which museum should we find first?
要先從哪裡找起?
Tom: Um...Let’s start with the National Palace Museum.
嗯...那就先從國立故宮博物院開始好了。
Annie: Ok! Let’s go!
好!我們快走吧!
Jack: But it's in Taipei.
(用手機看了GPS)可是那在台北ㄝ…
Tom: It doesn't matter. We can take the High Speed Rail to Taipei first, then take the MRT or local train or taxi to the  National Palace Museum.沒關係,我們可以先搭高鐵到台北,再搭捷運或區間車或計程車到故宮。
Annie: Ah... It’s so complicated.
...啊....好複雜啊...
Jack: Let Tom lead the way!
讓湯姆帶路吧!
Tom: Ok! Come with me!
好!跟我來!
Narrator: They come to the high-speed rail station.
他們來到了高鐵站。
Tom: Do you have money?
你們有帶錢嗎?
(傑克和安妮掏掏口袋)
Jack:美元20塊
Annie: I didn't bring any money.我沒帶錢。
Tom: Oh, I have a thousand, hahaha.
嘿嘿,我有一千塊,哈哈哈
Annie: Then you have to pay for us.
那你要幫我們付錢喔。
Jack: Yes, we have no money.
(Flipping his eyes)
對啊,我們都沒錢
Tom: Okay, let's go.
(翻白眼)好啦好啦,我們走吧~
傑克,安妮: Yeah.
耶~~
Tom: But you have to give me back the money later!
但是之後要還我錢!!
傑克,安妮: Okay!
好!
第三幕 Scene 3
Narrator: They took the High Speed Rail to Taipei Station and took a taxi to the National Palace Museum.
他們搭高鐵到台北站,再搭計程車去故宮博物院。
Annie: Wow! This piece of meat looks yummy. Can I take a bite of it?
哇!這塊肉好像很好吃,我可以咬一口嗎?
Tom: It’s the famous meat-shaped stone. An ancient Chinese craftsman carefully cut that stone.
這是肉形石。 中國古時候的大師雕刻的。
Jack: It’s amazing. And the cabbage looks delicious, too.
太厲害了! 這白菜看起來也很好吃。
Tom: It’s a jade sculpture. You can’t eat it, either.
這是玉雕,也是不能吃的
Jack: But it looks so real.
但看起來好真實




Annie: These treasures are so beautiful! I have to start looking from the first floor. ( she runs happily)
這些寶物太美了!我要先從1樓開始逛(開開心心的跑走)

Jack:(Catching Annie) Don't forget that we are looking for a unicorn!
(抓住安妮)別忘了我們是來找獨角獸的!
Annie: Please, we rarely come to Taipei.
拜託,我們難得來台灣。
Tom: Most of the exhibit here are from ancient China. You can admire the profoundness of Chinese culture. It’s so prfound that you may not understand.
這裡陳列的大部份都是中國古時候的東西,你會讚嘆中華文化的博大精深。但你可能會看不懂喔!

Annie: Let's go to the lobby! Maybe we will find a unicorn.
那我們隨便逛逛吧! 或許會找到獨角獸。
Jack: Tom, you are a local person, so please lead the way, can you?
湯姆,既然你是在地人,就請你帶路,可以嗎?
Tom: It's my honor.
這是我的榮幸。
Jack: Where do you think is the most likely place for the unicorn to be?
你覺得獨角獸最有可能在哪裡?
Tom: I do not know. Look at this map! (Opening the introduction of the National Palace Museum)
我不知道。來看看這地圖! (打開故宮的簡介)
Annie:You have it upside down!
你拿反了!
Jack:  This is right. (helping him turn it around)
這樣才對 (幫他擺正)
Tom: Actually, I don’t know how to read the map. (embarrassed)
我其實不會看地圖(尷尬狀)
Jack: Tom, you look on the left, Annie, you look on the right, and I’ll look in the middle.
那我們就這樣,湯姆,你找左邊,安妮,你找右邊,我找中間。
Annie、Tom: Okay!好!
Narrator: Then they began to look for the traces of the unicorn.
他們開始分頭尋找獨角獸的蹤跡。

Jack:I feel a little hungry. We need to eat first, then we will have the strength to find the unicorn.
(Go to the clerk) Give me a burger set, a plate of spaghetti, a chocolate cake, strawberry ice cream, a cup of milk tea and a bottle of apple juice.
我覺得有點餓了,先填飽肚子,才有力氣找獨角獸。
(走到店員面前)給我一份漢堡特餐,一盤義大利麵,一塊巧克力蛋糕,草莓冰淇淋,一杯奶茶,外加一瓶蘋果汁。
Tom:It’s rare to come to the National Palace Museum. If I don’t buy a souvenir, my classmates won’t believe that I really explored it with Annie and Jack. Should buy a T-shirt, a coaster, or a painting? They all look great; I should buy them all.
難得來故宮,如果不買一點紀念品回去,同學不會相信我真的跟安妮傑克起探險過。該買T-shirt,杯墊,還是一幅畫? 它們看起來都很棒還是,全部都買下來好了。
(Anne walks to the tapestry showroom)
(安妮走到了掛毯陳列室)
Annie: The unicorn 's tapestry?! Um... what is the description in the book? (Opening the book) To wake up the unicorn, you must read its name. But..... What is its name? (Looking at the explanation below, nodding, expressing that she knows its name, sincere meditation on the unicorn's name three times, wondering why the unicorn did not respond and decided to find a partner).
獨角獸的掛毯?!嗯...書裡是怎麼說的啊?(打開書)要想喚醒獨角獸,就必須唸出牠的名字。但是...牠的名字叫什麼啊?(看下面的解說,點點頭,表示知道牠的名字了,虔誠的默唸三次獨角獸的名字,覺得疑惑,為何獨角獸沒反應,決定去找夥伴)。

Annie:(Screaming loudly, running to find Tom and Jack)Tom! Jack!
(大聲的喊,跑去找湯姆和傑克)湯姆!傑克!
Tom:(seeing Annie, and stopping her)Shhhh…! Be quiet! You cannot yell in museums!
(看見安妮,打斷她)噓!小聲一點!不可以在博物館裡喧嘩!
Annie: Oh...sorry. Guys, I must talk to you! Hey, wait a minute, where have you been?
(比剛才小聲一點)好...對不起。我跟你們說喔! 喂,等一下,你們剛才去哪裡了?
Tom, Jack:We ere in the museum!
(湯姆、傑克看了看對方) 我們在博物館裡啊!
Annie:I think you two went to play.
我看你們是去吃喝玩樂去了。
Jack:We have also been looking for the unicorn. Tom, am I right?
我們也有尋找獨角獸的蹤影,對不對,湯姆?
Tom:Yes, yes, yes, the unicorn is not in the gift department, we don’t have to go there again.
對對對,禮品部那裏沒有,不必過去找了。
Annie:I think the unicorn isn’t in the restaurant, either. Right, Jack?
我想餐廳也沒有,不必過去了,對不對,傑克?
Jack:Yeah, and I’ve spent all my money. The things here are so expensive!
對。而且,我的錢也沒有了,這裡的東西好貴喔!
Annie:Fine! I Don’t care about this. I saw a unicorn tapestry, and I did what the book told us to do. I called its name...
(生氣!) 算了,不跟你們計較了。我剛剛看到了一個獨角獸的掛毯,我也按照書上的寫的,喊了牠的名字...
Tom:The Divine Flower of Rome!
羅馬神聖之花! (The Divine Flower of Rome)
Annie:Yes! Its name is The Divine Flower of Rome.
沒錯,牠的名子就是羅馬神聖之花。
Jack:You know its name?
你知道牠的名字?
Tom:I have just been reading the book to the second chapter, there is a poem inside, I remember it:
If you call out his name:
Divine Flower of Rome
She will never be free
To return to her home.
我剛好讀到第二章,裡面有首詩,好像是
若你呼喚牠的名字;
羅馬神聖之花;
他將會自由的回家。
傑克:You are so great! You can recite the poem.
那你很厲害啊!會背詩
湯姆:(proud)
(得意狀)
Annie:Right, its name is The Divine Flower of Rome.
沒錯,牠的名子就是羅馬神聖之花。
Tom:And then? And then? Have you released it?
然後呢?然後呢?你有把牠釋放出來嗎?
Annie:I sincerely meditated on the unicorn's name three times. But it didn't move.
我很虔誠的唸,一次,二次,三次,但牠都沒動靜
Jack:That is just a flat tapestry. Will it be turned into a statue?
那個只是平面的掛毯,那麼牠會不會被變成立體的雕像?
Tom:A statue? But National Palace Museum doesn’t have many statues, except for the sculptures of the founding father.
立體的雕像?故宮沒有很多立體雕像,除了國父遺像...
Annie: Let’s find out which museum has animal statues!
我們快來找找哪個博物館有動物雕像。
Jack:There are many animal statues in the animal hall of the Chimei Museum!(拿出手機查詢)奇美博物館的動物廳裡有很多動物的雕像!
Annie: Let’s go, hurry!
那我們快點去吧!
Narrator: Then they took the high-speed train to Tainan and took the train to the Chi Mei Museum.
他們三人搭高鐵到台南,又搭了火車到奇美博物館

第四幕 Scene 4
Narrator: They take the train to Tainan Chimei Museum.
他們三人坐著火車到了台南奇美博物館
Annie: Here it is so beautiful. Help me take a photo.
這裡好美歐~幫我拍張照!(湯姆來插花)
Jack: We are not here visiting. We came are here just to find the Unicorn.
我們是來找獨角獸不是來參觀的啦!我們趕快進去吧!
Tom:My mom seldom takes me out, and we finally have come to Tainan. So I must take more pictures to commemorate my visit.
我媽很少帶我出門,好不容易來到台南,多拍幾張照片作紀念吧!
(三人在不同的雕像前擺 He poses and takes selfie pictures.)
Narrator: Tom takes some pictures with his friends who came from a far place. He wants to show off to his classmates that he has taken a picture with the bestseller protagonists. Three people make poses in front of the statues, enjoy passionate sunshine of Taiwan. They almost forgot the purpose of going to Tainan.
湯姆和來自遠方的朋友拍了許多照片,想跟同學炫耀她和暢銷書的主角合照。三人在不同的雕像前擺姿勢,享受南台灣熱情的陽光,幾乎忘了來台南的目的。
Annie:It is getting late. Shall we hurry to find the unicorn?
時間不早了,我們是不是要趕快進去找獨角獸啊?
Tom: Divine Flower of Rome, where are you? We’re coming to save you, unicorn.
獨角獸!我們來救你了!
Jack: SHH….don't be so loud!
噓,不要這麼大聲!
Tom: Where do we start?
我們要從何開始呢?
Jack: We can look for it separately, it will be faster.
我們分頭去找,這樣比較快。
Annie: No, we should hurry to find the statue. The unicorn must be trapped in one of the statues.
不,我們應該趕快去找雕像,獨角獸一定被困在其中一個雕像裡
Tom:Let's take a look at the floor plan first.
先來看看平面圖。(抓頭,看不懂)
Jack:Let me see! Ah! I know, it must be in the animal hall.
我來!(研究地圖)啊!我知道了,一定在動物廳。
Annie: Hey? The animal hall is here. Let’s go in and see.
咦?動物廳在......這裡!那麼我們進去看看
Tom: Wow! There are so many animals. They truly look the same as the real thing.
哇!這裡好多動物,他們都好像是真的
Jack:They are going to come alive. I’m so scared...
他們好像要跑出來了,我好怕喔...
Annie:Don’t be scared. They are just statues.
別怕,他們都只是標本而已
Tom: Where are you, Unicorn?
獨角獸,你在哪裡?
Jack:Do you think if you called his name, you can find him?
你以為這樣就可以找到嗎?
Annie:Try. Call his name.
不然你(對著湯姆)叫牠的名字看看。
Tom: Unicorn, unicorn, the Divine Flower of Rome, where are you?
羅馬神聖之花,你在哪裡?

Woman: Did you hear that? They are looking for the unicorn!
你聽到了嗎? 他們在找獨角獸。
Man: Did someone already know our plan?  
我們的計畫曝光了嗎?
Woman: No way.  How did they know?
不會吧!他們怎麼知道?
Man: I did not want to tell you, but I think I lost my recorder in the Yi-Xing library.
我不想跟你說,但我好像把錄音筆掉在義興國小圖書館
Woman: And?
然後呢?
Man: That unicorn is really tricky.
那獨角獸很狡滑
Woman: How so?
怎麼說?
Man: It let me ride on it.
牠讓我騎著他
Woman: You had so much fun riding it that you let it used your recorder?
你玩得很開心然後就把錄音筆借給牠?
Man: Yes...
Woman: Why did the unicorn need to use a recorder? To leave a message for people to save her, of course.
為什麼牠需要錄音筆?當然是要留言求救啊!
Man: Oh, I see.
原來是這樣啊!
Woman: How could you be so careless?
你怎麼這麼不小心?
Man:  Sorry. That unicorn charmed me and I let my guard down.
抱歉啦! 那獨角獸有種魔力,讓我失去戒心
Woman: The kids must have found it and heard the unicorn’s message.
那些小鬼一定聽到獨角獸的求救訊息了
Man: Let’s follow them and see what they want.
我們跟蹤他們,看他們要變什麼把戲

Jack:You see, the two people in black are so weird. They even use hoods to cover their faces.
你看,那裡有兩個人好奇怪歐,在博物館裡面穿著黑衣,又用帽子把臉遮住。
Annie: That’s odd. They look just like the bad guys in fairy tales.
他們很奇怪ㄟ,跟我讀過的童話故事裡的壞人好像歐。
Tom: They seem to be following us.
他們好像跟蹤我們一會兒了。
Jack: Let me try to lose them. (going left, the bad guys go to the left, going to the right, the bad guys go to the right)
我來試試看(往左走,壞人跟著往左走,往右走,壞人跟著往右走,傑克忽然轉頭,壞人假裝做別的事)
Jack: one, two, three, freeze! (Tom turns around, the man and woman stop walking) one, two, three, freeze! (The man and woman stop walking again.)
(一、二、三木頭人)

Annie: I have a feeling. They know something about the unicorn.
我有個感覺,他們知道有關獨角獸的事
Jack: Maybe they are the man and the woman the unicorn mentioned.
也許他們就是抓走獨角獸的人。
Tom: I think so, too.
第五幕 Scene 5
Narrator: Jack, Annie, and Tom followed the man and the woman to the basement. They found the unicorn in a room.
傑克、安妮、湯姆尾隨壞人走到地下室。 在一個房間裡,他們找到了獨角獸。
Man: Hey, hey, if we get the Unicorn’s horn, then we will be rich.
嘿嘿,只要把獨角獸的角弄到,我們就發財了!
Woman: That’s right. Hahaha.
是啊。哈哈哈
Annie: Oh, no. Jack, quick. We need to save it.
糟了,傑克,快,我們去救牠。
Jack: No, they have weapons. We can't defeat them.
不行,他們有武器,我們打不過他。
Woman: Should we take the unicorn to another place and try to cut it again?
我們是不是應該把獨角獸帶去其他地方再下手
Man: After all, we have tried a total of 999 methods such as a waterjet, laser cutting, and all sorts of knives.
畢竟我們已經試了水刀、雷射切割等共999種方法
Woman: I think the three kids will be a problem.
我覺得剛剛的那三個小孩一定有問題!
Man: So hurry up.  
趕快了事啊!

Narrator: When the bad man picked up the ax to cut the horn from the unicorn, Jack picked up a knife from the ground and jumped up to block the ax cut. Then the man slashed the ax at Jack. Jack gathered all his strength to defend himself with the knife. At this time, the woman grabbed a sword and backstabbed Jack. Jack cried fell down.
當壞人拿起斧頭準備切下獨角獸的角時,傑克撿起地上的刀,跳了出來。男人一斧砍過去,傑克用力舉刀抵擋,這時,女人一劍刺進傑克的背。 他便倒了下去。

Jack: Where am I? (feeling great pain in his back)
我在哪裡?
Annie: Here is the Yixing Hospital. The bad guys have been arrested.
這裡是義興醫院。 那些壞人已經被逮捕了。
Tom: When you jumped to save the unicorn, I went to get the guard to call the police.
當你衝出去時,趕緊去叫警衛報警。
Jack: Thank you. Is the unicorn all right?
謝謝!那獨角獸還好嗎?
Annie: More than all right. It even saved your life.
好得很。牠甚至救了你的命
Tom: The woman’s sword had venom.
那女人的劍上有劇毒。
Annie: The unicorn healed you with its magic.
獨角獸就用牠的魔法幫你治療
Tom: It was standing beside you all the time.
牠一直站在這裡守護著你
Jack:(充滿感激的摸摸牠) Since everything is fine, let’s send it home!
既然事都好了,我們就把獨角獸送回家吧!
Annie: The Divine Flower of Rome, The Divine Flower of Rome, The Divine Flower of Rome.
羅馬神聖之花,羅馬神聖之花,羅馬神聖之花。
Narrator: After Annie read its name 3 times, the unicorn suddenly disappeared in a dazzling light.
當安妮念完,獨角獸突然發出炫目的光芒,之後,便消失了。
Tom: Wow! So amazing! So beautiful!
哇!好神奇!好漂亮呀!
Jack: A thrilling adventure!
好刺激的一次冒險!
Tom: Yeah, thank you for taking me. I had a great time. The best thing is, I don’t need to do my English reading. Yay!
而且多虧你們帶我出來,我玩得好開心,更棒的事,我可以不必讀小說囉!
Annie: Good for you. Should we go back now?
真好。我們是不是也應該要回去了啊?
Jack: Of course, but what about Tom?
是啊! 那湯姆怎麼辦?
Tom: Don’t worry about me. I'll find a way home.
別擔心,我會想辦法回家。
Narrator: Tom decided to go home on foot. He walked and walked. Then, he tripped on a rock...
(the alarm goes off) 鬧鐘聲響
Tom: Ah? Where am I? Oh, I’m in my room. I am going to tell everyone what I did in my dream!
啊?我在哪裡?(看看四周)原來在我房間阿~我一定要把我的夢中奇遇發表給大家聽呢!

老師壞壞!! 完~